Wedding day is one of the best and most beautiful days of every person’s life and the memory of this day will remain in the mind of every person until the end of their life. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You can have a beautiful wedding without any problems if you plan your wedding at least a month in advance. There are several important tips for wedding planning, which we will explain in the rest of this article.
1. You need to choose a suitable date for wedding planning
Wedding planning is one of the most important steps before a wedding. At the beginning and before doing anything, you should determine the exact date of your wedding according to your preference and in accordance with the specific customs of your family. Wedding dates can affect all of your plans. For example, the cost of renting a wedding hall on some special days or holidays is different from other normal days. Even the wedding season can have a big impact on wedding planning.
If you have guests who live in other cities and are far away from you, it is better to choose the holidays for your celebration. To determine the date of the wedding, you should first consider the plans and free time of your friends and relatives. When choosing a date for your wedding, tell your family, friends and loved ones to make sure your date does not interfere with other events. Moreover, it’s always a good idea to hold a wedding in spring.
2. Prepare a guest list for wedding planning
The number of wedding guests is very important for wedding planning. Because the perception that many families have of the number of guests at their wedding does not match the actual number of guests. To determine the number of guests at the ceremony, you should avoid speculation and prepare a piece of paper instead and write a list of all the guests at the ceremony. After doing this, you will find that the actual number of guests at the event is very different from the number in your mind.
Before choosing your guests, decide what guests you want to invite to your wedding. It is better to set the budget for the wedding and invite the number of guests according to your desired budget. You should prepare your guest list a few months before the wedding and in complete peace so that you do not forget anyone.
Always try to keep the number of guests on the guest list a little higher than the number of invited guests so that there is no problem due to lack of food and reception at the event.
3. Determine the right budget for wedding planning
Once you have determined the date and number of guests at the event, you need to decide on the budget you are going to spend on the wedding. It does not matter what your budget is, you need to be able to do things for your wedding based on how much money you have. Try to determine the cost of each part of the ceremony separately and write them down on paper. Then, by consulting with your friends and relatives as well as researching the market to get the best price, you can make the best decision about choosing a budget for wedding planning.
4. Choosing the right venue for wedding planning
One of the most important tasks in wedding planning is finding your ideal wedding venue. You can choose a residential house, garden, hall or even a villa of a friend or relative for your ceremony. By holding your ceremony in a beautiful and pleasant place, you can keep a sweet memory in the mind of yourself and your spouse, as well as the guests of the ceremony. If you are planning to hold your wedding on a special day, you should immediately book the hall where you are going to hold your wedding. Because it is possible that on the date you want, the appropriate hall or garden that you want has already been reserved.
To choose the venue for your wedding, you must follow the tips below:
- Estimate the number of wedding guests
- Calculate all the expenses for the hall, dinner menu and reception
- Use a professional and friendly reception team
- Have a suitable parking space
- Have a proper ventilation system in winter and summer
5. Choose a stylish and beautiful invitation card
You need to choose the right wedding planning card that fits your budget and taste. You should be able to deliver your wedding cards to guests in other cities about 2 weeks before the wedding so that they can prepare themselves and plan for your wedding properly.
Choosing a wedding card does not take much time and does not need to be strict. You can even choose your wedding card online. To create an online wedding card, you can send a link to your guests, which is very popular these days. When ordering a wedding card online, you can choose the shape and design of your desired card to suit your opinion.
6. Other arrangements for wedding planning
The items below are also very important for wedding planning:
- Selecting a marriage certificate: If you have not officially registered your marriage, you can take the necessary steps to arrange and book an appointment with the marriage registry. You need to choose a place to register your marriage that is a short distance from your wedding venue.
- Choosing a photographer and videographer: Finding a photographer and videographer for your wedding is one of the most important tasks of planning a wedding. You should choose the right photographer and videographer a few months before the wedding because there is so much variety in this subject and you should have enough time for this purpose.
- Hiring a photo booth: Hiring a photo booth can be a great idea for your wedding, as it can provide a fun and interactive experience for your guests while also creating lasting memories of your special day. Here are some benefits to conside
- Choosing a beautiful and suitable wedding dress: You should choose a suitable wedding dress about a month before the ceremony and choose from all the pictures and models of wedding dresses. The wedding dress that is close to your taste will increase your glamour.
- Choosing a hairdresser: After choosing a photography studio and bridal gown, you should take the necessary steps to plan the wedding for the hairdresser about a month before the ceremony. Today, in all cities and towns, there are suitable hairdressers for brides.
A wedding is one of the most beautiful and lasting celebrations in a person’s life, and you should try to hold a ceremony that has no shortcomings. Through proper planning, the memory of a wedding will remain forever in the minds of you and your loved ones. You need to know that planning any task will help you succeed in doing it. Wedding planning is one of the best ways to hold a wedding. In this article, we have tried to tell you 6 essential points in wedding planning so that you can hold a complete and flawless wedding by following these tips and using them in your wedding planning.