The cryptocurrency BNB was launched by Binance. BNB was initially utilized as a utility token, but it now has a wide range of uses. It may be used to pay for travel arrangements, internet services, or transaction fees on the Binance Chain. Unfortunately, it’s not always as simple as one would want to buy BNB on MetaMask. You’ve come to the correct spot if you want to find out more about adding BNB to your MetaMask. This post will demonstrate the simplest methods for purchasing BNB on a PC, iPhone, or Android device.
How to purchase BNB on a PC from MetaMask
Due to the larger screen, many individuals choose to trade cryptocurrencies using computers. Here’s how to buy BNB on MetaMask via your PC if you’re one of them:
- On your PC, launch MetaMask.
- Search for BNB and press “Buy.”
- To finish the transaction, select how much BNB you want to buy and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Although this is the simplest way to buy BNB on MetaMask, not everyone can use it. Specifically, not all 50 U.S. states have access to Binance. In addition to other nations across the world, people from Connecticut, Hawaii, New York, Texas, Vermont, Idaho, and Louisiana cannot use Binance at all. Fortunately, there is a workaround for such circumstances. BNB may be bought and transferred to your MetaMask wallet from another platform. We’ll use crypto.com as an example, but you may purchase BNB on other websites and transfer it to MetaMask.
Purchasing BNB on crypto.com is the first step in the process:
- Go to crypto.com in your browser. If you don’t already have an account, create one first.
- Select “Buy” in the menu.
- Fill up the search bar with “BNB.” Type “Binance” and choose “Binance Coin” to see results if none are displayed.
- Enter your desired purchase amount and select your preferred method of payment. It is possible to pay using a credit card, a bank account, or another cryptocurrency.
- Review the costs, then click “Confirm” to move on.
- Enter your password here.
Here’s how to send BNB to MetaMask once you’ve bought it on crypto.com:
- Go to your BNB balance by visiting crypto.com.
- Select “Transfer.”
- Press “Withdraw.”
- Then, click “External wallet.”
- Press “BSC” and choose the symbol to create a new external wallet.
- Make sure “Binance Smart Chain” is chosen in your MetaMask wallet and copy its address.
- Paste the address into the area once you return to crypto.com.
- After naming the wallet, click “Continue” and type in your password.
- Enter the desired withdrawal amount and then hit “Withdraw BNB.”
You can see that the transaction is now pending, and BNB will shortly be added to your MetaMask.
How to buy BNB on MetaMask using an iPhone
There is an iPhone app called MetaMask that can be downloaded from the App Store. The software allows you to buy BNB on MetaMask. Make sure Binance Smart Chain is configured on your MetaMask before moving on to the next step.
Here are the steps:
- Run the MetaMask application.
- Search for BNB and press “Buy.”
- Choose the quantity you want to buy.
- To finish the transaction, follow the on-screen instructions. Enter your password after choosing your payment method.
Some users could notice that there is no “Buy” option. Sadly, this is a result of Binance not being accessible in all 50 states. Additionally, it is unavailable in many nations throughout the world. You might attempt to utilize a virtual private network in these circumstances (VPN). Another option is to purchase BNB elsewhere and then move it to your MetaMask wallet.
How to buy BNB on MetaMask using an Android phone
The MetaMask app lets Android users keep track of their cryptocurrency at all times. In a matter of seconds, the app may be downloaded from the Play Store. Make sure Binance Smart Chain is configured on your MetaMask before starting the process. Selected users can purchase BNB using the app. Do as directed by the instructions:
- Run the MetaMask application. You can get it from the Play Store if you don’t already have it.
- Find BNB and choose “Buy.”
- Choose how much you wish to purchase.
- To complete the transaction, follow the instructions.
Unfortunately, not everyone has access to this choice because Binance isn’t available in every state. But it doesn’t imply it’s impossible to obtain BNB on your MetaMask. One method to accomplish so is to purchase BNB on a platform that is compatible and transfer it to MetaMask.
Why is purchasing BNB disabled?
The “Buy BNB” option is not available in your area if it is grayed out. Binance cannot be utilized in some locations due to stringent financial restrictions everywhere. Connecticut, Hawaii, New York, Texas, Vermont, Idaho, and Louisiana are US states where Binance cannot be utilized. A few nations in Asia and Europe also oppose the program. If the “Buy BNB” option is grayed out for users, they might try accessing Binance over a virtual private network (VPN) or using another platform.
All users will find trading cryptocurrency considerably simpler using MetaMask’s practical tool. If Binance is accessible in your area, To buy BNB on MetaMask may be straightforward. If not, you might need to employ a workaround. We hope that you learned more about MetaMask and BNB from this post and that it piqued your interest in them. Which bitcoin exchanges do you like using? Have you traded BNB before? Comment below with your answer and let us know.