Every Snapchatter knows how to add friends on Snapchat, but How do you unpin someone you don’t want to see anymore? Not sure how? It’s easy once you know how.
You may simply unpin someone on Snapchat on your iPhone or Android with a few easy taps. Because Snapchat users are not informed when they are pinned and unpinned, you may do it as many times as you like. Keep reading!
Snapchat offers a fantastic feature that allows you to bring someone to the top of your discussion list. When you pin someone on Snapchat, the chat always shows at the very top of the chat screen. Make sure you don’t miss any snaps or texts from that buddy.
How To Unpin Someone On Snapchat
- Tap the “Chat” button at the bottom of the page in the Snapchat app.
- Find a pinned conversation you would like to remove the pin from. You’ll notice a red “Pin” icon to the right, and it should be at the top of the list.
- Tap and hold the conversation until you see the pop-up menu.
- Tap “Chat Settings.”
- Tap “Unpin Conversation.”
- You may also unpin someone by completely removing them from your Friends list; simply move to their site and click the “Unfriend” option.
How To Unpin Your BFF On Snapchat
If you have Snapchat Plus, you may pin one person to the top of the discussion list as your #1 BFF. It’ll be there until you unpin this BFF.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “Chat” icon.
- Find your BFF. The avatar of the person should have a smiley face emoji in the lower left corner.
- When the pop-up menu appears, tap and hold the chat.
- Then choose “Pinned as your #1 BFF.” The checkmark would go.
- Tap “Done.”
How To Unpin Someone On Snapchat Who Has Blocked You
Unpinning someone on Snapchat is a rather simple process; all steps are explained here.
- Open the Snapchat app to find the pinned user on your phone.
- After that, long press the chat topic or the contact you want to focus on.
- A pop-up box will appear on the next page; select the More> option.
- After that, click the unpin conversation option.
- That person will now be removed.
How to Unpin Someone on Snapchat After Their Account Is Deleted
When you delete or disable someone’s Snapchat account, you must block and unblock them to remove them from the list of unpinned conversations or chats.
- Force-close the Snapchat app. To force-close Snapchat on a PC, use the keys Ctrl and R simultaneously.
- After force-stopping your Snapchat app, Clear cache data.
(On an Android device, enter “Settings” > “Apps,” search for and open the Snapchat app, then touch “Storage” and “Clear cache.”)
- Reopen Snapchat, go to the pinned deleted account, block the person, and then after a few seconds, unblock them.
- Press on the Settings icon, which is in the top right when you tap on your face icon or Bitmoji to check your profile, to access your Snapchat settings in the app.
How to Solve the Snapchat Unpin Issue
Do you still have Snapchat unpinning troubles other than deleting, banning, and unfriending? There are a few possible solutions.
- Block and unblock the person.
If you are unable to unpin a discussion with someone who is no longer a Snapchat friend, block and unblock the person to unpin the conversation.
- Delete Snapchat, redownload it, then log back into your Snapchat account.
If you’ve been blocked by someone and don’t want their discussion to be pinned, consider uninstalling Snapchat. Redownload it and log back into your account after that.
- Try “troubleshooting.”
- To enter the conversation screen from the camera screen, swipe right.
- Long-press on a pinned group or friend.
- Tap “Chat Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Unpin Conversation” from the pop-up menu.
Pinning a Snapchat discussion makes it easy to find a specific chat. It also ensures that you never miss a message from the pinned conversations. On the other hand, you could decide to unpin someone on Snapchat to make way for others.
I hope you found this information useful and that unpinning your conversations is no longer a problem for you. Do you have any other questions? Tell us about it in the comments area. If you liked this article, read our blog on how to mute someone on Snapchat. It will help you get rid of wicked contacts.